- Banlieue 13 features parkour and stars David Belle and Cyril Raffaelli.
- Banlieue 13 Ultimatum amazing parkour stunts with David Belle and Cyril Raffaelli
- Yamakasi - Les samouraïs des temps modernes 2001
- Yamakasi les fils du vent//The Great Challenge 2003
- In many films starring Jackie Chan, parkour-like and free running-like moves can be seen, before the invention of both (for example in the Police Story film series, Rumble in the Bronx, Mr. Nice guy)
- The Australian version of 60 Minutes featured a segment of parkour on September 16, 2007, which featured Sébastien Foucan on a trip to Australia, and French traceur Stephane Vigroux.
- Top Gear (series 8) episode 7 (and The Challenges DVD) has James May racing two parkour athletes across Liverpool in a Peugeot 207.
- My Playground Documentary by Kaspar Astrup Schröder. It explores the way parkour and freerunning is changing the perception of urban space and how the spaces and buildings they are moving on are changing them. Mainly set in Copenhagen the film follows Team JiYo as they explore the city and encounter the obstacles it presents
- In the 2010 film Cop Out, the character Dave uses parkour to rob houses and escape from the police. (As they watch Dave rob the house they've staked out, Jimmy (Bruce Willis) exclaims, "Woah! What is that?!" Paul (Tracy Morgan) replies, "That's called parkour. It's a french martial art to get you around and over stuff.") However, as altruism is one of parkour's core philosophies, it can be argued that the character is not truly practicing parkour